CLOSING MUST OCCUR BY APRIL 30th, 2020. The Norton Commercial Group is proud to present this rare opportunity to purchase a large sewer lot position in one of Georgia’s fastest growing counties. This sale consists of 303 final platted lots in Cherokee County’s Lake Arrowhead Gated Community on sewer. Seller will benefit greatly by purchasing holding entity avoiding initiation fees and transfer related fees. This community has it all including the beautiful 540-acre lake with depths of over 80 feet and miles of lake frontage. Enjoy scenic hiking trails and Highlands Course, a complete 18 hole golf course measuring 7,100 feet and has been named Best Golf Course in Cherokee County by Life Magazine. Other amenities include:
• 24-hour gated access
• 540-acre freshwater lake
• Marina offering boat rentals and sailing lessons
• The Highlands Course, an 18-hole championship golf course with practice facilities and a 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with indoor and outdoor dining.
• 40-acre Great Festival Park with Junior-Olympic-size pool, basketball, volleyball, batting cages, playground, pavilion, tumble hill, and post office
• Red Cloud Park with swim and tennis facilities
• 8+ miles of hiking/ jogging trails
• Dry boat storage
• Fitness classes
• Year-round activities
• Community library
• One of the top Retirement and Active Adult Communities in Georgia
All utilities are underground and lots will be on Lake Arrowhead’s private water and sewer systems. Lake Arrowhead saw 9 new homes sold in 2019 at an average price of $387,554. Minimum SF requirements vary based on phase and section of the community. Lake Arrowhead has more than 2,600 developed lots and future phases totaling more than 1,400 additional lots. This is a great opportunity for an investor to buy and hold with minimal holding costs or a builder to start building right away!
The Lake Arrowhead Community sits on over 8,000 acres in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. In the R M Moore ES, Teasley MS, and Cherokee HS districts. This pristine, gated community is ideally situated just 40 minutes north of Atlanta’s I-285 and just 4 miles outside the charming historic town of Waleska, Georgia.
Asking Price: $5,280/Lot